Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year's Resolutions down the drain

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get more sleep (go to bed earlier).
2. Exercise.
3. Try to eat more healthy foods and less junk food.
4. Stop procrastinating.
5. Start a blog and maintain for at least six months.

Well, it's halfway through January and I can safely say that #1 - 4 are pretty much toast at this point.  I'll confess that I drove to McD's late last night and had a Big Mac, fries and a soda.  Need I say more?

...which brings us to #5. What should I blog about? Well, I ordered two Entertainment coupon books and they arrived yesterday. I thought it might be interesting to track how much value I could get out of them, i.e., how much I could "save" by using these coupons during the course of the year, or at least for the next 9 1/2 months! (The coupons expire Nov. 1, 2011.)


Day 1:  Used coupon E90. McDonald's BOGO Big Mac. Spent $6.93 (6.19 + .74 tx).  Saved $3.89.

Off to a good start...

No comments:

Post a Comment