Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Bang for less than a Buck

It's taking longer than expected to get organized! :(   I'm making up my grocery list in anticipation of using the "$5 off $50 purchase at Safeway" coupon from the book.  That's 10% off groceries...not bad. Hopefully I will make it there today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share my frugal score with everyone:

I was at the Real Superstore yesterday and guess what?  They are price-matching the Safeway deal for Crest toothpaste at 80 cents each. I happened to have a $1 off coupon for Crest, so of course I bought two tubes (didn't want to "waste" the 20-cent difference):

.80 + .80 = $1.60 - $1.00 coupon = .60 for 2 tubes of Crest toothpaste 130 mL whitening + Scope

That's like 30 cents each!  That's as close to free as you can get!

p.s.  I just received a batch of P&G coupons in the mail today, and there's 50 cent off Crest coupon in there.  That's another 30-cent tube of Crest toothpaste! Score!!!

Note:  Run, don't walk, and grab yourself some Crest toothpaste.  It's still a deal at 80 cents.  Also, both the 75  mL and 130 mL tubes are on sale for the same price, so make sure you pick up the 130 mL size to get more bang for your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment