Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coupons #7 and #8 Safeway & McD's

Coupon# 7 - Save $5 off $50 at Safeway.  Bonus:  for spending over $35, you get a 5-cent/litre discount at their gas station.  Last year's discount was only 3 cents/litre....all I can say is every little bit helps!

Coupon# 8 - Seems like Big Mac prices have climbed too!  The "free" Big Mac I got with the BOGO coupon rang in at $4.19.  That's 30 cents more than when I last used this coupon (see coupon #1).

Savings:  9.19
Cumulative: $37.83

Drum roll, please....Ta-da!  I have now officially "saved" just a bit more than what it cost me to purchase the two Entertainment books...and we're not even at the end of the first quarter of the year.  However, I'd say it was mostly due to buying groceries at Safeway and using the bonus Domino's coupons...and not so much the actual Entertainment book offerings; at least, not yet.

Stay tuned for more savings!

p.s.  Entertainment books are on sale right now, I believe.  Something like $17 per book for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment